Live from the New York Stock Exchange: Cheddar Brings Daily Technology, Media and Culture News to Sling TV
Here at Sling TV, we’re all about keeping up with industry trends and the latest innovations in technology. Now, you can too with Cheddar, a live video news network focused on covering the most innovative products, technologies and services transforming our lives. Exclusively on Sling TV and available in the core services for Sling Orange and Sling Blue at no extra cost, Cheddar brings you all the latest business, media and technology happenings, in addition to exclusive interviews with high-profile guests, all in a 24/7 live linear network.
Cheddar is now live in all Sling TV customers’ channel guides, which means you can tune in right away. From the opening bell at 9 a.m. ET on the trading floor of the New York Stock Exchange, to the closing bell and recap of the day’s top stories at 5 p.m. ET, Cheddar brings a full day of insightful news to tech-enthusiasts across the country. Tune in to Cheddar to start your day with the morning’s must-knows, or catch up on all things entertainment during your lunch break. Cheddar breaks down their broadcast into six segments:
• 9 – 11 a.m. ET: Cheddar Opening Bell, including stock market, media and technology news, live from the trading floor of the New York Stock Exchange
• 11 – 12 p.m. ET: Cheddar Startups, featuring interviews and deep dives with today’s growing startups
• 12 – 2 p.m. ET: Cheddar Life, discussing entertainment, celebrity, food and culture from the Sprint store in the Flatiron Building
• 2 – 3 p.m. ET: Cheddar CEOs, bringing you in-depth conversations with leading public company and startup innovators
• 3 –5 p.m. ET: Cheddar Closing Bell, recapping the day’s top stories and earnings back at the trading floor of the New York Stock Exchange
In the past, Cheddar has welcomed executives from various startups, including HelloFresh, Lyft, Evernote, Gusto and Roku. The channel has hosted high-profile guests like CBS Chairman and CEO Les Moonves, Twitter CFO Anthony Noto, Zillow CEO Spencer Rascoff, GoDaddy CEO Blake Irving and Twilio CEO Jeff Lawson. The channel has also interviewed presidential candidate Gary Johnson, as well as celebrities like Akon and Snooki.
Content Strategy, Sling TV